Stay hydrated withTte SturdyBottle drinking aid is a simple, innovative personal hydrating system. Ideal for people with mobility problems, who struggle to drink independently.
The 750ml drinking bottle is made from highest quality "food grade" LDPE plastic.BPA Free. and dishwasher safe, it comes with a 650mm straw & a 820mm straw, bendable support and an optional low effort non-return valve which allows fluid to flow through the straw in only one direction, so when fluid is sucked up the straw it will not travel back down the straw allowing people with limited suction to drink . The straw can positioned to any angle, making it highly adaptable.
The bottle can be connected or placed on to a variety of objects/surfaces, e.g.
- Bed cotsides
- Bedside cabinets
- Dining Table
This pack contains:
- 1 750ml bottle
- 1 Base with Nano-Technology anti slip mat or hanger kit, or both hanger kit & base
- 1 Green Gooseneck support
- 3 Swivel Clips
- 1 650mm drinking straw (optional non-return valve available )
- 1 820mm drinking straw (optional non-return valve available ) when ordering hanger kit
- Optional bite valves that features a simple to use very effective pull out open/close valve
- Instruction booklet
The bottle also has a stand alone base with a NANO TECHNOLOGY anti - slip underside that has special ability to stick to any non-pourous surfaces without glue such as glass, plastic, or painted wood by thousands of microscopic craters in its surface, functioning like micro suction cups.
This base allows the bottle to be freestanding, and can be removed and re-stuck.
Comes with a detachable hanger to hang over arm rests, bed cotsides etc, and 25mm connector to clip onto wheelchair backrest or even bicycle handlebars .
Optional Bite Valve:
This bite valve features a simple to use very effective pull out open/close valve, simply bite down on the bite valve and drink from the straw, the bite valve self seals after each drink
The wheelchair and bicycle attachments can fit any round tube thats 25mm width (bespoke widths can be made)
The SturdyBottle is ideal for people with:
The sturdy bottle allows independent access to drinking without the direct need for a carer/assistant.
The SturdyBottle can help save nurses valuable time and the NHS money. However it also encouraging patient independence, giving people control over their environment. Dehydration can cause a cascade of problems in patients, including urinary tract infections. Therefore, adequate hydration -which the sturdy straw ensures - is vital and can ultimately help save lives.
* The non-slip bottom loses some of its suction power when it gets dirty, but it is possible to clean it by touching it repeatedly with sticky side of gaffa tape or by wiping it clean with a wet tissue. It doesn't work very well *when wet".